Sunday, May 26, 2013

He put a ring on it!


This time, I used my cricut Imagine machine.  I tried to hook up to the craft room, but still not successful yet.  I do enjoy using it, but there is an upward learning curve I've yet to master.  Having fun trying though.
I made this Engagement/Birthday card for my cousin, who is a self proclaimed "shoe slut" -  like me.  
Her fiance bought her a pair of coveted shoes AND an engagement ring for her birthday.
I used the Weddings cartridge.  A Darice embossing folder was used for the background.  I added some stiching.  She loves ankle straps so, I used a ribbon and some bling from my stash.
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous shoe!! What a fun way to celebrate an engagement!!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute shoe! I love all the bling added to it!Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot this week!

    Gwen

    http://thisandthatbygwen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo cute and I love the lime green colors! Thanks so much for joining us at MAWTT!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card with a great shoe image and beautiful colours. Thanks for joining in our challeng at Fab'n'Funky this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just loving that shoe and sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Fab n Funky Good Luck.
    Beccy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty shoe. I love all the bling and great job on the shoe strap. I know your friend will treasure this card. Thanks for sharing at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card. Great colour combo.

    Thank you for joining us over at the Joanna Sheen Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a FUN card!!! Who doesnt love a good shoe and shoe card!!! The sentiment is so awesome!!! CONGRATS to your cousin!!!

    Thanks for playing over at BBTB2

    hugs,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yup that's me the shoe slut lol. LOVED the card sweetheart.
    Can't wait for the wedding. xo

    ReplyDelete

Pin it

Follow Me on Pinterest