Sunday, May 19, 2013

Happy Anniversary

I finally finished organizing and setting up a craft studio.  Now I am able to use my long neglected, cricut machines.  
This is an anniversary, easel,  card I made for my brother and sister-in-law.  I used the Weddings cartridge to make the bride and groom silhouette.  The papers and embellishments are from my stash.  I used my heat embossing tool and silver embossing powders for the sentiments.
This is what it looks like when closed:
I am entering the following challenges:





8 comments:

  1. Lovely card, thank you for joining us at The Paper Shelter's Anything goes challenge.
    Hugs Debs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card!
    Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card
    thanks for joining us at Charisma this week
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning. Good to have you with us at the PaperShelter this week. Join us again soon.
    hugs Sheryl x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely monochrome card Sharon, a classic and very elegant.
    Thank you for sharing this with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge this week and good luck.
    Julie Ann x
    Penny's DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful! I love how you embossed the silhouette of the couple. Thank you for playing at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges. Be sure to check out our Facebook Page to see if your project entry was highlighted and linked to your blog!

    PDE Challenge Page on Facebook

    Becky
    PDE Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card.
    Thanks for joining us at Shelly's Miranda
    Shelly's Images Design Team

    ReplyDelete

Pin it

Follow Me on Pinterest