Monday, January 9, 2012

new year geezer

 
Posted by Picasa
This is another digi that I found at Dudetimedoodles.com  
I kept this fairly simple.. cut him out using a nestabilities frame in my cuttlebug, then I colored using copic and pro markers. I went around the edges with some clear, glittered nail polish. I love the shimmer and texture it gives and dries instantly. I cut the edges of the red mat using fiskars decorative edge scissors. I printed the sentiment on my computer and matted that on a nestabilities label die cut. I used a black and white checkboard background paper that I got from DCWV, that I was able to pick up in tj max for a steal. Lately, i've been finding paper crafting things in Marshalls and TJ Max.. but it's usually a hit or miss. I also just found some nice papers in Amazing Savings

I am participating in the http://littlemissmuffetchallenges.blogspot.com/2012/01/challenge-26-something-new.html
and also at pile it on.

2 comments:

  1. haha great stamp!!
    thanks for playing at pile it on!!
    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon, I saw this card at another challenge and it would never bring me to your blog. I finally found you!! I've posted a link to your blog on the Dude Time Doodles Facebook page - be sure to check it out!!

    Cleota
    DTD Dudette & Sponsor Coordinator

    ReplyDelete

Pin it

Follow Me on Pinterest